Wednesday, September 4, 2013

My imagination won't stopstopstop and my hands keep runningrunningrunning, through your hair





Tonight has just been one of those nights, nothing is going how I planned. I keep forgetting that when I actually plan things they never go how I want and people never stay, not only 
that but I have this pair of underwear and It's my absolute favorite pair but every time I wear them nothing goes right
and this right here is when I compare you to my favorite pair of undies, 
You're my favorite accessory and your skin is my favorite color; like how my undies are my favorite color.
With you most things we do go right, I normally plan what i'll say to you or where I'll touch you; that is if  that night I even gain the courage to feel your warmth on mine. 
You're confusing me, I'm not sure exactly what you want and I think i'm okay with that because i'v always liked being lost more than I have being found because things are just so much easier, you don't have to explain things to people or justify why your feeling what you're feeling. 
My dear, it's been over a year and i'm still tangled in you, I'm still lost in your emptiness and i'm still chasing your monsters. 
I'm not going to apologize because I shouldn't have to apologize for feeling because I don't feel much at all. 
In fact, i'm not going to try anymore, i'm also not going to give up. I'm just going to let things be.
I'm just going to let this be
 Y O U && M E
Because if you really look at all of this, that's all it is when we're together, we are two people full of so many vices who keep filling each other up with more human flaws and more stories to tell and more feelings to share to each other, if it's ever JUST you and I, 
and if one day it's not just you and I, you will be able to tell her about me and i'll be able to tell him about you,

and we'll laugh because we were young and restless and we thought we knew we were in love. 
I know you think you love her
and I know I think I love you, 
but I know that we are also lost, and how can we piece us with someone else when we can't even piece ourselves together correctly. 
But here I am still trying to piece myself with you and you're still trying to piece yourself with what's left of her and this worries me. 
This whole world worries me. 
And one day my daughter is going to grow up and the world will worry her and I hope she doesn't fall for someone like you or someone like me, because that is when I'll be worried the most. 

No comments:

Post a Comment