Saturday, October 5, 2013

For the people in my life

1
You are the most beautiful poem I ever wrote with such a cheap pen.

2
You didn't let depression take you, 
you are the strongest person I know 
and I'm so thankful I get to see you
everyday. 

3
I'm sorry we fight.
If I could I would give you all the stars, 
I'm sorry I am so bad at speaking, 
just know that every other stars means 
how much I love you 
and the ones left over are how thankful I am.

4
You drink too much,
but I want to be so much like you. 

5
Words cannot express how thankful I 
am for you. 

6
I'm am lost in your sea, 
you left me with torn sails and no anchor
You make me want to get over my fear of the water
because I love being lost in you.

7
3 kids. 3 kids. 
Night shift. 
Holy shit, you are light speed. 
You amaze me. I could never do what you do.

8
You don't spend enough time on yourself
and I'm sorry I'm part of that problem.
More people should be like you.

9
Everyone else:
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment