Saturday, October 5, 2013

For the guys I dated

1
We didn't really date.
We kissed. You were drunk.
You had a girlfriend, you told
me you were in love with her.
You are a registered sex offender,
also you were in a band;
I should have known better.

2
You wore wife beaters and
drank bottles of Dylsem.
I regret you.I hate how
I can't take the feeling of
you off my skin.

3
Having a family at 19 should not
be on your list of things to do.
You laughed when I was throwing up, at least
you were nice enough to fish my
piercing out of the toilet.
You were in a band, I should have known
better,
again.

4
You were the only
guy I was actually friends with before
we dated. You were also the only guy
that ever did a guitar cover for me.
Consider yourself lucky that I
actually fell for you.
I'm sorry it ended like it did.

5
My first everything.
I wish things could have worked out better,
you were broken, I was lost,
because of that we created something
beautiful. I wouldn't take back anything that
happened with you. Good or bad.
Part of me is who I am because of you.


For the guys I haven't dated

1
Congratulations,
this probably means that there isn't
anything wrong with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment