Friday, November 16, 2012



I have this belief that all men and women should be able to love whomever they love.
Gay/lesbian/bi sexual, it's not a choose. 
You let me know when you can fool your heart into loving someone you don't.


They can come a thousand times
with their burning matches and their gasoline,
with their hungry laws
and their empty mouths full of prayers to that god
who greeted me at his gates with his throat full of trumpets
and his tears full of shame
as his trembling palms collected the cinders 







If this offends you, i'm so sorry. 
Your parents should have raised you better.


3 comments:

  1. I agree fullheartedly. Good to know there's another person in utah valley who doesn't have a veil over their eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fact is, we as a society can not and should not try to force beliefs on others! I really like this post! I can agree completely! Thank You.

    ReplyDelete