Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Dear ________ we got a problem, you wont stay out of my head

So here's the thing. . .
I'm unsure where this feeling came from. I woke up one day just needing you, no. I guess it was always building from the moment i saw you. . . why? I don't know.

I feel sick for liking you.
Cross that.
I feel sick for loving you.
I know that you don't believe in love and hell i don't either.
I tell myself every day to just let you go, i mean i never had you in the first place
but see, there's this thing my mind does he just keeps bringing up your name, i guess he likes bullying my heart.
I know deep down inside that this isn't right. I know i shouldn't feel this way about someone, but i have never wanted someone so bad that it nearly kills me.
and i know you'll never feel the same and i tell myself that every day.
It's almost better. I'm almost over you.
That was a joke.

I'm not.
When the sun goes down and the stars come out i name everyone after you, you make the night more beautiful.
Every bone, organ, cartilage, blood vessel, every cell, every inch of my body is named after you, you keep me functioning.
I don't know if you knew but there was this hole in my chest where my heart should be, it was empty until i heard you sing; not literally of course but when you talk it's the most beautiful song in the world.
I want my heart spilled in your bed sheets and i want this mangled body buried in your back yard.

I want you to cut me up and feed me to each starving part of you.
Cut out this heart fill your black hole.
I will replace my heart with dimond because darling i wont find another dimond like you so this dimond will stay in my chest forever, untouched and im okay with that, as long as i know its you whose carrying my heart.



No comments:

Post a Comment