Friday, August 16, 2013

My hand was 6 inches away from your hand but I could still feel your hand burrowing itself into my skin,
I could feel how worried you were that we were friends.
I could see Blonde and blue and red and I could feel your sadness and I could taste your vices.
I think I felt your anger, but I'm not sure because sometimes i confuse it with happiness.
Especially with you, I'm never sure.
When I think I get you, I'm lost again.
The grass stung like needles as you laid next to me.
 Your jacket, your shirt, your skin, my shirt, my bra, my skin. We were 6 layers away from touching each others hearts,
but in that moment as bombs burst I felt your voice bury my heart deeper into my chest.
We were 4 layers away from our skin holding each other and I bet you didn't even think about that,
how in that moment if we wanted to be we could be entwined, not making love, just holding each other.
Just holding
                    e
                   
 a
                         c
            h
                   o
t
    h            
                          e
            r

as innocently as we could while destroying as little as possible

and then

I remembered how good of friends we are,
and how scared I am to loose that


No comments:

Post a Comment