Tuesday, July 10, 2012

I want to run away

I have been stuck. I need a change in my life, I'm wasting away.









I can't write.




I can't smile.




I can't cry.




I can't tell the truth.





I need something new. I try to write it turns into words.



Just words.



I want to run away and live in the forest. I want to live off the earth, i don't have to shower, i don't have to look back.



I need to find myself.



I want to sing till my lungs collapse and i want to write till my hands shrivel and my pen runs dry.



I want to sing to trees and read to flowers.



I want to smoke my American Spirits till my body fills with smoke.



I want to run away and take you with me.



Can we please just go?



I need to get away.



I wanna hold your hand and run forever.



The mountains will sing as we play with fire.



I'll smile as you read me stories of monsters.



Lets leave this hell and never look back.



We can destroy the world together, i promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment